ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network

Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada

_ghanshyam das's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Hare Krishna this is my no. please ask me any q? i will answer i am not hebichude to…"

_ghanshyam das replied Jul 12, 2012 to killing a cow is big sin compare to human killing ? why and how ?

15 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by anand patel

"hare krishna i want to know about you more"

_ghanshyam das replied Mar 17, 2012 to First Virndavan Village in India based on absolutely "Davya Varnasramadharma"

2 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Bhaktavtsal Das Adhikary

"Hare krishna mataji I have goshala wIth 170 cows we daily milking. Inoticed that cal…"

_ghanshyam das replied May 21, 2011 to cows milk from cows blood is considered veg..why?

14 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by CHANDI DANDAPAT

"Hare krishna prabhu yes ghanvati good for BP and he dont have side effect ."

_ghanshyam das replied May 21, 2011 to Why are cows considered sacred in Hinduism?

14 May 21, 2011
Reply by _ghanshyam das

"Hare krishna prabhuji thank you i am just trying by mercy krishna and srila prabhupa…"

_ghanshyam das replied May 19, 2011 to Why are cows considered sacred in Hinduism?

14 May 21, 2011
Reply by _ghanshyam das

"Hare krishna prabhu gadadhar prabhu told me about yourself that you are doing great…"

_ghanshyam das replied May 19, 2011 to Why are cows considered sacred in Hinduism?

14 May 21, 2011
Reply by _ghanshyam das

"hare krishna dear anirudha prabhu your blog is realy nice one it is a informative. P…"

_ghanshyam das replied May 18, 2011 to Why are cows considered sacred in Hinduism?

14 May 21, 2011
Reply by _ghanshyam das

"Hare krishna please visit this link for new blog http://www.gomataseva.org/relation-…"

_ghanshyam das replied May 18, 2011 to Why are cows considered sacred in Hinduism?

14 May 21, 2011
Reply by _ghanshyam das

"Hare Krishna mataji thank you very much. it is time to save gomata for our future ge…"

14 May 21, 2011
Reply by _ghanshyam das

"Hare Krishna Mataji tahnk you very much for showing love in krishna,s dear goumata .…"

_ghanshyam das replied May 17, 2011 to Why are cows considered sacred in Hinduism?

14 May 21, 2011
Reply by _ghanshyam das

RSS

Desire Tree Websites

Why I donate to desire tree

Hare Krishna!

You are doing a great thing by giving people the knowledge. And thanks to your work. I am in Russia, I can have darshan of the Deities, watch online broadcast from the temple. So I want you to continue to disseminate the mission of  Lord Caitanya.   Also I want to be involved in the project of HH Radhanath Swami.  And I'll donate. Thank you.

Irina, Russia

ADMIN:

Our websites are 100% based on donations. Kindly donate and serve Srila Prabhupada's mission. Please donate.

Follow us on Facebook.

Translate

Advertisements

Advertise here & support  desire tree websites

Google Advertisement

Advertise here & support  desire tree websites

© 2014   Created by ISKCON desire tree network.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service