Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada
Please accept my humble obeisance. All glories to Srila Prabhupada
(1) Never think or speak negatively about yourself.
(2) Meditate on your God-given strengths and learn to encourage yourself, for much of the time nobody else will.
(3) Don't compare yourself to anybody else. So don't settle for being a copy.
(4) Focus on your potential, not on your limitations.
(5) Have the courage to be different. Be a God pleaser, not a people pleaser.
(6) Learn to handle criticism. Let it develop you instead of discourage you.
(7) Keep your shortcomings in perspective - you're still a work in progress.